Motherease Bedwetter Pants
- 630ml absorbency
- For day trained children who wet at night
- Pull up and comfy
- Sized for best fit
Bedwetter pants are a pull-up style super absorbent pant for older children who are day trained but need night time protection.
The absorbent inner is made from white cotton terry and the outer is made from our polyester PUL cover fabric.
- 21 oz absorbency - no boosters needed!
- Natural cotton inner
- Waterproof PUL outer
- Easy pull up & down
- Fully washable!
|XSmall||30 - 40||15 - 21||10 - 13|
|Small||40 - 55||16 - 23||12 - 16|
|Medium||55 - 65||19 - 26||13 - 17|
XSmall - 30 to 40 lbs
Small - 40 to 55 lbs
Medium - 55 to 65 lbs
Bedwetter Pant Care Guide:
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water in your laundry tub. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your diaper pail.
Note - Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if they are left too long without washing.
3) Bedwetter Pants should be turned inside out for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the manufacturers recommended amount of laundry detergent.
6) Drying - Air dry or Machine dry on medium heat setting.