Little Lamb Nappy Wrap
- For use with fitted nappies
- Sized for best fit
Littlelamb wraps are made from a naturally s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y and soft polyknit fabric that has a breathable membrane bonded to the inside.
The result is a wrap that keeps the wee and poop inside.
The wraps were designed to fit around our shaped nappies perfectly but they also fit most other brands of shaped and flat nappies too if you happen to use a selection.
As both the nappy and wrap have elasticated back and thigh seams 'poo explosions' up to the neck are almost unheard of.
Choose Size 1 for Newborn - 9 months (7lb-20lbs, 3kgs-9kgs)
Choose Size 2 for 9 months - potty (20-38lbs, 9kgs-17kgs)
Choose Size 3 for 35lbs+/17kgs+
LittleLamb wraps are hypoallergenic and chemically inert and fully conform to the E.U. ReACH regulations for dyestuffs. All the components used pass the Oeko-tex Standard100 tests for garments used next to baby's immature skin.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid or wet bag. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a bio washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.